InfoBeyond Technologies LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, we may terminate and/or disable the Account of persons who we suspect are committing copyright infringement. Additionally, we may remove or disable access to material on any of our websites or hosted on our systems that we believe, in our sole discretion, may be infringing or the subject of infringing activity.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512 (“DMCA”), we will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to our designated agent:
Name: ATTN: Designated Agent for Copyright Infringement
InfoBeyond Technologies LLC
Address: 320 Whittington PWKY, STE 117, Louisville, KY, 40222, USA
Telephone Number: (502) 321-0907
Fax: (502) 415-7146
If you are a copyright owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner) and believe that your work’s copyright has been infringed, please report your notice of infringement to us by providing our designated agent with a written notice that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the DMCA. Inquiries that do not follow this procedure may not receive a response.